Wednesday, October 04, 2006

On Being FOR:

(from a recent dialogue)

I agree with you as to feeling.

I was talking on the phone last night, at length, to someone in regards to how specific circumstances and people make me feel. That is, in regards to feeling totally encompassed by Love and God. And the who and the what which arrived my way was the surprise. And we were talking about this for considerable time.


And as an aside, Life is a surprise, isn't it? I kept returning to the word coincidence, and he kept correcting me stating "synchronicity."

Feeling seems to be the pathway, in as much in our human endeavor we are often led to believe that intellectual interrogation is the way. I do disagree. It doesn't take intelligence to know the Love of God. And in following a choice to Feel, we intensify the Love within. The Love begins to radiate, generalizing itself to all around us, thus, mountains are moved, and the dead do rise.

As far as your comments in regards to personal expression, and how your thoughts and feelings are received, this is what I have learned: Constantly being in environments whereby argumentative AGAINST is the foundation, instead of having the feeling of being with and FOR, doesn't do me any good. And it doesn't matter how many people join in your decision to be AGAINST, the fact still stands you are simply banging your head against the same proverbial wall. You can't win, because there is nothing in this decision to win, other than some temporary glee on egotistical attempt to take minds hostage, and egotistical determination to see the sparkle in your brother's eyes temporarily go dim.

No wonder there is still war. Humanity still has yet to learn.

You know, it is really easy to live life based upon opposition, and more difficult to demonstrate an existence based upon decisions For. The former is easily demonstrated in jargon and behavior to make the ego feel superior, and the latter is about humility for God.

The intensity of what I have encountered of recent has validated the above for me. I spent waaay too much time attempting to explain me to other people, and waaay too little time demonstrating a FOR pathway of how I have learned to know of God.

Will people still attempt to do me wrong? (smiling) Yes. Will the aggravations of the world continue? Most probably. Will I still feel that I want to engage in the battle of attempting to have others see it my way? Most likely. But, a decision that if people want to squabble, attempting to egotistically self-elevate themselves on the grievous decisions they have made about other people, no longer suits me, as I realize there is nothing I can do about it. People who have chosen a way of life based upon interrogating someone with goal of making the individual feel inferior, miserable, and less than a Child of God, will no longer be recognized in my mind as serving any kind of good purpose.

What I can do is shine my own Light. And that's why I intend to Do. Stronger and Stronger. It feels mighty fine.

So, hugs yes. They are indeed nice. But there is more, much more. And it has to do with allowing the mind to be purified, and nurturing an intensity of Thoughts of God so powerful, that egotistical intellectualism is transformed to Intellectual Community with God, so to speak. And by "Community," I mean joining with those who feel a relationship with God, and who choose a view above the battleground, is the way to take Love's flight.


one who walks


Jeanette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home