Monday, May 29, 2006

Life Transitions

The only certainty in life is change.

If I look back, upon my past, through the eyes of a forgiving God, and with the wisdom and instruction of Jesus, I can note, clearly, how change has entered my life, and how it has been greeted.

There are times when I met change head on, egostically in format, instead of taking an opportunity to allow the future to reveal itself. Allowing tomorrow to become transparent thus motivates me to a high degree.

All spiritual instruction states all time occurs in the Now, and so, there is no reason I cannot view the entirety of my life from an intellectual portrayal of one mind thinking, and also in regards to following the Call of God. Jesus also offers a mystical revelation of seeing each moment of a life in time, and correcting distortions, in vivid portrayal.

Few people I have met in my life really have courage. Some do. Those who do present me with testimony of how the past is used to heal erroneous thinking, and then to truly move on, are God's Teachers. They show how yesterday's news can be brought to mind in a way which reveals a portal to a higher order of thinking. Nothing sacrificed, or regretted, but surely thought and experience translated.

I've learned in my life to be adventurous. Living through past relationships, in dwellings I've been in forever, or walking the same streets as yesterday, only serve to imprision the heart and mind in past belief, and fear. I tend to take chances. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Inspired thought unheeded is no different than taking the Light of God and attempting to turn it off. It can be denied, ignored, or considered imagination or fantasy, but life continues a process of rocky experience until the Holy Spirit's Vision is accepted.


Sometimes, I've learned, goodbyes to people and circumstance are in good order, and so is concurrently hellos to new acquaintances. And there are times when past relationships must be re-newed, through a decision of forgiveness by both, then hand and hand looking forwards to what was known of value together all along: We are found, lost, and found again.

My life is soaring in many ways these days. I am appreciative of the ability to not only change my mind, but changing the entirety of my life based solely upon relationship to God. Nothing else matters than the Presence of God. And God is known in so many ways, from flowers to a simple conversation, to an obvious encounter with an angel, to teleportation to past and present places. The world is unlimited, Created by God, to be known without restriction.

Freedom becomes an acceptance that it is time to realize what has failed, accept a life transition, and bask in what comes next.

The most inspirational book on this experience I have ever read is:
Callings: Finding and Following an Authentic Life, by Gregg Levoy

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&isbn=0609803700&itm=1

Spiritual search is helpful, but life change and transcendence is much more. It is about taking what you have learned and actually allowing an authentic outcome to manifest itself. But first fear must be overcome, and a realization following God's Thoughts in Mind is the only worthwhile path afterall.

A practical spiritual life becomes not one of specific song and verse, but one of realizing the dynamic towards being the recipient of all the answers for an individual life, and further, to know the world through Love's Eyes, is a choice, a constant calling, and one never taken alone. It's a Life Transition from living in blindness to living in constant Awareness, with and for God.


One who walks,

Jeanette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home