Monday, December 12, 2005

blizzards, friendship and family, and Love, oh my!

Hello all,

Right now I am posting from my son's apartment in Newport, a mere block from the baptizmal waters of Peace and Surrender.

Wonderful time here, as I continue my extended winter vacation.

I'll be back on site :-) soon, and write more on this forum, along with my new sister webplace, which offers metaphysical viewpoints from inspired writers.

Thank You for now over 900+ views of this website. I am deeply Grateful.

The sister website surely proves to be exceptional, and I invite you to offer *your* thoughts for posting to a wider audience:


http://acollaborationofwisdom.blogspot.com/
It's focus being *original thought.*

Much ever present Love, good times, and fun, as I continue my journey as A Teacher of God.

Jeanette


one who walks

jeanettejoy@earthlink.net

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home