Sunday, September 11, 2005

Messages

Messages, it seems, are placed in my world by the Holy Spirit, loved ones passed on, the Angels, my Guides, and even by my own subconscious (which the Course says induces miracles).

When I think about going about my day, I am never alone, just as the Course says. The Holy Spirit is there, as rightmindedness, capable of directing my mind to where, what, and who, would be most helpful to me, along with a heavenly host of beings, who have also been Created, and choose to assist me.

Sometimes these messages simply arrive in my mind, suddenly, unexpected, and with a synchronicity that focuses all my attention. And other times they appear as signposts along my way.

These signposts might be something vividly stated in a movie, as if the statement were placed there as specific confirmation for me, or a statement by a friend is made seemingly so directed.

Or sometimes they are noted in a casual way along my day, signs here and there, in repetitive manner, telling me, "Yes!!, this is your answer, follow this Thought and it will lead the way."


Nature often speaks to me directly. Breathing fresh air fills me with Spirit. Birds song is a reminder of one long ago forgotten. Flowers and Colors of Creation unlimited. The sky, stars, and planets, clouds, and sunshine, as well, remind me of life everlasting. And embracement of Love, in metaphysical wonder, a reminder that unity has to do with Being a part of something for which awe is deserved, yet retaining my ability to think, and co-Create.

Not to mention my dreams, whereby messages are clearly delivered, and when I rise, I remember in detail what has been told to me.

Although I know the common feeling and interpretation of: "We are never alone," and "There are no private thoughts," is taken to mean God in reference to ourselves, yet, there is no doubt in my world, I never walk alone, and I am surrounded by loved ones in a way which directs and comforts me.

God sends his messengers, as people I have known, or friends and loved ones in the Moment, or statements in my world, in order that I may receive the message over and over again, until I truly hear.

Experience is a teacher, no doubt; however, nearly all that I do can be directed, if I am willing to follow, by the everyday signs, symbols, and reassuring messages, given to me, as I go about my day.

Even my thinking is affected in this manner. I might have some metaphysical concept in mind, which clearly is transformed to an Idea, once I allow my Universe to speak to me in harmonic convergence.

All the pieces of any given puzzle are readily placed together when I reach towards where the Holy Spirit directs me in order to be reminded I am never alone in my search, and indeed, new pathways are often forged in the same way. The Answers to my questions are always readily available.

Gifts are given to me within the same Cause.

I remember sitting in a staff meeting at work a few weeks ago. The manager mentioned if anyone was willing to completely change their schedule. I almost fell off my chair. Here I was thinking that it would be more conducive for me to become a day worker, and end my evenings. I was also thinking 12 hour shifts, this winter, were going to be more intense than last, and wondering what plans I should make in regards to this, this year. And there, suddenly, I was given my answer, an opportunity which I took immediately. God sent, and quite inspired.

So there seems to be two kinds of messages in my life. One which speaks of affirmation, or even change of mind, of what I have been thinking. And repetitively I am given the directive. Another is simply a gift, a suddenly package, which resolves a problem.

God is in my World, as a powerful Cause, known as Love, manifested in ways in order to assist and comfort me, and those who He sends deserve my attention. The messages are interwoven in my life in miraculous ways, and inexplicably intertwined in a manner which is certain.

Jeanette

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home