Friday, September 01, 2006

My purpose is my relationship with God

I've learned that if I am asked to do more than what I feel to be my share to simply do it.

If there is stress around me to ask God to invoke a peace within me.


When circumstances seemingly appear overwhelming to ask Jesus to clear the way for me.

And all the time, keeping my eyes focused on God, my true Source for Energy, authentic Communication, and Motivation, to follow in whatever direction He is sending me.

I gave up on systems long ago. They do not work. I Now find simply realizing my existence is not about systems, but who I meet along the way. My interaction with whomever is sent to me in my day should be the focus of my attention.

In other words, it doesn't matter where I am, or what I am doing. I cannot make sense of a hectic world, or illusional frames of time and space, nor am I asked to. What I can Do is simply be a conduit for God in whatever circumstance arrives my way. Any experience can be literally transformed through my decision. The busy becomes quiet. The entanglements are set free. The crazyness becomes sane.

It is all determined by my decision to keep my thoughts aligned with His, or give into illusional experience. Sometimes I am asked to walk where angels fear to tread, other times present me with venues to test my faith, and further still, I find myself in the middle of chaos, realizing the only answer resides in a choice to see my role in chaos completely different than I chose before.

There are no accidents, only synchronicities. So it doesn't matter if I am walking along the docks here, or working in the ER, or at a gas station, or having dinner with a friend. It simply is where I am supposed To Be, maximizing my understanding of forgiveness, as I realize my Strength resides in God.

My relationship with God has become my sole purpose, and through this, I am seeing and functioning in the world wholly differently.


Jeanette

one who walks

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Carol Statella-Harris said...

Beautiful insight. I found your blog through the talk.acim group, which I can't really stomach in general--your posts, though, make my heart warm! I study ACIM and enjoy life--used to work in the hospital setting, and can relate.

all the best to you,
Carol

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home